Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet Annabelle...

Today I have a sneak peek for you of a new set being released thru CC Designs...these designs are by a new artist...Diane Zechman...cookiestamper of SCS fame!

This new "Annabelle" set is packed with two large images, several smaller ones and a ton of sentiments!

A card featuring one of the larger images...



Lot's of bling on this one! Her tiara was highlighted with a stardust pen although it is hard to see in the photo. I toyed around with coloring Annabelle but then I really liked the idea of just leaving her black and white and just coloring her lips!!! The cow spot background is a new release as well!

Here is a simpler card using some of the "accessory" stamps included in the set...



The milk carton and birds are separate images. I know this card is super simple, but I love it!!!

Be sure to stop by the other DT members blogs to check out what they have done with Annabelle. This set and several others will be available for purchase the night of October 7th!

Stay tuned...I'll have another sneak peek of another new set by ANOTHER new artist tomorrow!!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great projects Cathy! I love how you know how to keep white around your cards. It makes them look more clean!! Great job!

diane zechman said...

Cathy, these are fab! I love how use only used a strip of the background down the side and your "super simple" card is totally cute! :0) Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails