Friday, September 12, 2008

Who says ghosts...

have to be just for Halloween?! This is another idea that popped into my head as soon as I saw this image. We all know that washing your white cloak (?) with your red undies will certainly make you stand out in a crowd!!!!!

Images by DRS Designs, ghost image will be available this coming Monday, 9/15/08. (We also have a new challenge starting Monday as well, so be sure to check the DRS Designs Blog for that!!!)



This is also for today's limited supplies challenge to use a technique on your card...I chose faux stitching.
I used my scor-pal for the scored line above the stitching. A clean and simple kind of card!!

Looks like another rainy weekend ahead for us on the east coast...here's hoping I get alot done!!!!

Enjoy your weekend,
See you soon...

3 comments:

Etha said...

oh gosh that is TOO cute and funny!! love how you tilted the main image, super :)

Dawn said...

That is a great idea for that stamp! LOVE IT!!! have the stamp... will HAVE to case!

Shirley said...

This is too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails