Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Color Throwdown #21

It's Wednesday and time for a Color Throwdown!! Here are this week's colors...



and here is my card...



I thought this new release owl by DRS Designs would be perfect for these colors! Oswald owl is colored with Bic Markers and raised on pop dots. The trees behind him were stamped in sage ink and covered in dazzling diamonds. I used the sketch from last week's sketch challenge on SCS. The snowflakes stamped in versamark in the background are a new release too. I stamped my sentiment on the twill ribbon in stazon ink.

Be sure to stop by the Color Throwdown blog to check out the other designers cards...be sure to post a link of your creation if you play along and use the keyword CTD21 if you upload to a public gallery.

See you soon...

5 comments:

Doris said...

love the way you popped out the owl into the foreground with the trees behind. First visit to your blog, and I'll be back!

Broni said...

I love the idea of using an owl on a Christmas card! Great color blocking too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, Cathy! I love the 3-D effect it has with the owl in the foreground!

Kimberly Crawford said...

What a lovely card! The Merry Christmas along the side is a beautiful touch!!!!

LeAnne said...

How cool! Love that stamped ribbon, too!
LeAnne

Related Posts with Thumbnails