Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Color Throwdown #27

Hi There...welcome to Challenge #27 for the Color Throwdown blog... it was my week to pick the colors and I came up with...



Here is my card...Images by DRS Designs...

>



I thought these colors were great for a boy baby card. I colored the DRS star ribbon slide with my markers...and attached it to the ribbon closure. I used the DRS interlocking star background on my card front. The sentiment is a new release. I used the threading water punch for the flap of the card base and for the white strip, but I hid the holes so that only the scallop portion was visible.

Here is the inside...



Another great sentiment and the baby carriage is a new release too!


Be sure to check out the other designers cards as well and I hope you can make time to play along. On Tuesday, I will select a Featured Stamper from all the partcipants and it will be announced on the Color Throwdown blog for the world to see!!

See you soon...

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, how sweet! My thoughts went that way too! Great card!
LeAnne

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Love the ribbon slide and the flap! Wonderful card!

Darlene said...

What a great card Cathy! Love what you've done with the slide! The star theme is perfect!!

Barbara said...

Cathy, this is just so sweet!! Love the sentiment!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cathy, this is so precious! I love it for a baby card, and the sentiment inside is wonderful! LOVE all the stars!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Simply lovely! Love the color combo & stars!

Broni said...

I love this, Cathy! What a "complete" card! I love the inside just as much as the outside!

Related Posts with Thumbnails