Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get Well Wishes

second post for today...

from Percy! This is for the sketch challenge over on SCS today...I changed the rectangles to circles so I could use the new scallop snowflake release from DRS Designs (it fits the mega scallop punch).

All images by DRS Designs...



I went over Percy with a black Sakura glaze pen so in real life he is shiny! I added googlie eyes and a pom pom to his hat! We had an ice storm here today so the kids were home, I took down most of the Xmas "stuff" and yes, you guessed it - I'm pooped!!! Since I have been sick with a cold most of the week I thought Percy would be just perfect for a get well card and his googlie eyes perked me up a little so I know the combination of images would do the trick to make anyone feel better!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Oma said...

Love this card Cathy! That penquin is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE! This is so cute!! :) Love those google eyes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails