Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yummm, Chocolate!!!

second post for today...

Today's sketch challenge on SCS screamed simple to me so that is what I did...a simple Valentine...done is less than 15 minutes!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



Since I had my Color Throwdown colors out, I decided I would use them! I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the chocolate panel and colored in the hearts and chips with makers. The chocolate chip background stamp was stamped in brown craft and then heat embossed with clear powder. I used my new Martha Stewart border punches and then added some buttons! Easy Peasy!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Love the chocolate chip paper! Adorable card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Definitely YUMMY card, and LOVE that sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails