Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A quickie...

second post for today...

post for tonight as I just got home from dd's track meet!

I wanted to share the cards I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS...

New images from DRS Designs...drawn by Dustin Pike...they will be available on Saturday May 2!!!!



This one uses two easy backgrounds...silhouette branch (H363) and Vicki's versatile background (H369)...and Thinking of you...(C046)

I used the sun punch from my second card behind the monkey focal image.

and



I used the awesome grass background (E059) and stamped this dotted flower (F336) on the sun punch. The elephant and sentiment are new releases!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, these stamps are CUTE!!! Baby stamps don't sell well for me here at the store, but I'm wondering if these would anyway? I may have to give them a try!

Related Posts with Thumbnails