Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beer is proof....

second post for today...

according to Ben Franklin!!! In addition to today's Color Throwdown challenge, I have a card for today's sketch challenge over on SCS! I hope you like it...it's another simple take on the sketch as I was challenged for time!!

Images by DRS Designs...



What a great pair of images, huh?! There is a large beer mug (H557), but I chose the smaller one(C528) as it fit better with this sketch...and who wouldn't love that quote from Ben (E1101)!!!

Thanks for checking in...
Were on our way to the weekend already!!!

See you soon...

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Even though I'm not personally a beer fan, I think this quote is hilarious -- especially when you consider the source is a founding father! Great coloring and perfect color combo!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome! You really rock Kraft and Black together! Great coloring, too!

dpkennedy said...

True wisdom in this quote! Adorable card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails