Friday, October 3, 2008

A double duty card...

Today's limited supply challenge was to not use embellishments on our cards! Yikes! No ribbon, no bling, nothing that was not made of paper! That's hard to do!!!
So...since I needed a belated birthday card for my brother, I thought this would be a good day to do a "double duty" card...covers the challenge and crosses a needed card off my list!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



Since it's a manly card I wanted to keep things simple. I stamped the cat tail image and colored with my Bic markers...I hardly ever do this (not sure why!) but I used a brayer to color the background...after masking the colored image. I added the sentiment and I was done!

DRS has a few belated sentiments to choose from! Why just say "sorry I'm late" when you can send along a funny sentiment that takes the sting of your forgetfulness away just a little!!!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow, I have more fun stuff for you!!!
Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails