Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Official...

second post for today...scroll down for this morning's post...

The stamp that is!! It's an "official seal" for rubber maniacs!!! The best present for those stamping friends of yours!!! or yourself!! This is for today's color challenge on SCS...

Images by DRS Designs...



I decided to make a long card today! The scallop stamp is one of the newly released images by DRS Designs...it fits a mega size scallop punch. I added some glitter to the open circles on the image. The official seal was stamped in black craft and heat embossed...in keeping with the official-ness of it!!! I cut it out...yes, I cut out along all those ins and outs!!! The "seal" is raised on pop dots. The zig zag border is a newer release as well...that is stamped in versamark. I added some of my favorite ribbon and a flower jewel to finish things off!

If you haven't yet, be sure to stop by the DRS Designs blog...each day a different design team member posts a creation and every two weeks we host a challenge...we'd love for you to play along. Let us know if you stop by, by leaving us a comment!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool card!! Love your perfect ribbon!! I think I *need* this stamp!! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails