Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One more pink one...

Just had to post another pink/inspirational card before the end of the month!! These ribbon slides by DRS Designs are so versatile and fun to find new ideas in which to play with them!!



I used the dark pink/cardstock butterfly as a traditional ribbon slide and then stamped the slide on vellum and simply tied my ribbon through the center holes. All the wings are folded up slightly to make them look like they are in flight! I used Brilliance orchid opulence for the butterfly background on the slide. I LOVE that ink! It is a shimmery pigment but dries as fast as the dye ink and the color is perfect...not sure why they call it orchid because it's definitely pink to me!

A simple card to start the day! I hope to be back later with today's color challenge from SCS...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Cathy!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails