Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wed., part 2 (cont'd)

Yes, this is my third post for today...scroll down for the other two...I just wanted to catch up with the last two cards I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS...can you tell this was a great sketch for my DRS images?!!!

Images on both cards by DRS Designs...





I must be a true stamper because I am now covered in glitter! My intention was to have both of the flower panels (on the first card) covered in glitter but the larger panel would not fit in my Xyron, so I just added dazzling diamonds to the flower centers with a quickie glue pen. Check out those green flowers...they are the bridal flowers from Michaels...I actually found a tub of green when I was there in early Sept!!! Apparently they came in a Fall orange as well but those tubs were gone!

I guess the second card would be more of an adult Halloween card but I just couldn't wait to combine those two images!!! The foam on the beer is liquid applique. The ribbon is from Michaels.

Whew, I'm tired now!!!
Thanks for checking in today...I hope you give this sketch a try too!
See you soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those foamy brews ... very fun cards.

Etha said...

Love the flowery card! hehe glitter, when I use that it is EVERYwhere, even on the baby LOL

Jennifer E. said...

How fun! I see you've been busy! I love the glitter & the look of real foam in your beer mugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails