Thursday, October 2, 2008

Using Quotes...

Today's ways to use it challenge on SCS was to do just that...find a quote and use it as your inspiration on a card! I thought this one from DRS Designs was a fun one!!!



I keep it simple as my main inspiration for the card was the part about the frog in the underpants!!! I think I made that quite clear don't you?! I just love that little DRS frog!! The undies and all the frogs are adhered with pop dots. I stamped the frog 4 times, colored them, cut them out and then adhered three to appear as though they are in the shorts!!! One escaped though!! This would make a good male birthday card or thinking of you card...those guys are so hard to make cards for why not make it fun!!!

I hope you found something to inspire you today...even if it wasn't a quote!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is just so cute! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Cathy!! I didn't see you use yours!! This is adorable!! Love those frogs in the pants!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails