Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday - Take Two...

Hi again...It's Wednesday and I'm back with a sketch challenge card...There were two sketches...I chose the upright one for my first try...the other one is in the works...I'll edit this post to reflect that when I'm done...

Images by DRS Designs...



For those preppy Irish people in your life!!! Since all the challenges this week are suggesting we incorporate pink in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month, I thought I would do just that! The Irish sentiment is a newly released image by DRS. I simply colored the image with markers...I stamped the tree randomly on the long strip and trimmed so that it would look like patterned paper. A few jewels and some ribbon...you know the story!!!

Here is my second for the challenge...



What will you do if pink reindeer fly?!! (LOL) Again, incorporating the pink theme! The middle reindeer is raised on pop dots. I stamped the top of one of the cool DRS landscape tree stamps and added dazzling diamonds. The reindeer, sentiment and flakes (my favorite) are all new releases! This was fun one!!

See you soon...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great card Cathy! I love how you used the tree in the background!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the cards, that Christmas Tree is fantastic and those pink reindeer are adorable.

Jennifer Love said...

ACK! I love these!

Unknown said...

You are just too clever..I'm always amazed.

Etha said...

ohmygosh a pinked Ralph LOL, SO CUTE! love the gem noses, you just don't run out of cool ideas EVER :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails