Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A week of Pink!

All the challenges over on SCS this week are incorporating the color pink in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month...here is my color challenge card for this week...

Images by DRS Designs...



I stamped the sprig in all three color challenge colors (I used olive instead of kiwi). I added dazzling diamonds to the buds and machine stitched around the white panel. I then distressed it and sponged on some chocolate chip ink. I added some Offray organdy ribbon and a prima flower. I couldn't forget to add some jewels for good measure!!

Thanks for stopping by...tomorrow I will have a Color Throwdown card for you...it is my week to choose the colors so I hope you will play along...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Beautiful job! Very unique and inspiring!
-Adriel

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful card!

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Cathy! I just stopped by to say -- I saw you in Crafts N Things today! Our pics are right next to eachother--(again!) You are everywhere girl! You must be jazzed! And, rightly so! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails