Sunday, November 26, 2006

Don't you love it...

when things coordinate? I thought this d'vine swirl embossing folder coordinated well with the swirl on the Michaels $1 Xmas tress...don't you? This was a simple card...I pulled out Little Pieces to achieve the retro look - just picked a few images and stamped them randomly! I couldn't wait to get this set but never seem to like/love anything I've made with it! I guess I'll just have to play with it more! ;)

This is another color challenge combo for this week...my last one (maybe!)! I added BIG jewels on this one but stayed away from the dazzling diamonds! The tree image and mat are raised on left-over rubber...a great money saver in case you weren't aware! Just keep your left over rubber from cutting your SU! stamps and use it instead of pop dots! Just cut the left-overs to whatever size you need. I still use pop dots, occasionally but it depends on the project and whether it will show or not...oh, that reminds me, I never made a Xmas spinner...I'll have to put that on my list of things to do!

The kids and dh are back to school and work full time tomorrow after having a couple of weeks of half days and then the long weekend...time to catch up on chores and ideas (I hope) , oh, and work too...can't forget that! I did get some Xmas shopping done today...too much to do, too little time!!! I'll be back!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails