Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just a reminder...

to keep smiling!!! For today's sketch challenge #107 on SCS, found here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215348

This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the sketch this am...The smiley (raised on a pop dot) and flower are from the groovy sizzlits set from Sizzix. I decided to punch the holes on the bottom and top corner after piercing the paper...the background is Paisley (SU!) in summer sun ink...I embossed print pattern (SU!) with clear powder after stamping with yellow pigment ink...I hand drew the smiley on the large brad! I corner rounded opposite corners. Almost everything is outlined in my Sakura Stardust pen...it is a very sparkly card in person, but when I tried to photograph it head on the glare would give you a headache!! All in all a fun card to make! Enjoy and don't forget to smile!!

As you can see I found a new"photo stand"...hopefully this will help improve my picture taking!! I found it at Michaels while looking for a frame for a stitchery I have almost completed after a few long years of working on it!!! I also stumbled across those Valentine $1 stamps everyone has been raving about. They had the regular stamps on sale too and I found a couple of Snoopy stamps that I couldn't pass up...yes, I purchased some of the Valentine ones too - in case you were wondering!!

See you soon...I'm hoping to fit another for this sketch challenge...we'll see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails