Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've got a bunch...

for you today!!!

Today was the sketch challenge over on SCS #140!!

Here we go! (click on photos for closer views)

A Christmas card...



All images are by DRS Designs...
I stamped the images in Garden Green and after piercing and faux stitching sponged around the perimeter in the same color. The piece with the bulb is popped. I colored the bulb with my stardust pen and silver gel pen. I added some diamond shaped brads on the side.

An Anniversary card...again, all images by DRS Designs...



I kept this simple due to the nature of the stamp...I stamped the Amish symbol stamp on the right in rose red. The bookplate is a sizzix die cut. The focal image is raised on pop dots over the cord. I used my scallop blade on my paper cutter and attached a black strip for the bottom. I really like this one!

A Halloween card...featuring a CC Designs bitsy bug! Isn't she pretty?!



She's ready to go trick or treating...do you like her costume?! The patterned paper and sentiment stamp were found on my shopping trip to Target today. The paper was in the dollar section and the stamp is part of an Autumn Leaves winter holiday set. I pierced around the oval scallop and popped it over the ribbon. I used my slit punch for the "ticket" corners and added some jewels for good measure!

As you can see, I liked today's sketch!

Finally I have an Xmas card that does not use the sketch!!! It uses one of DRS' newest releases...




I love, love, love this image!! I colored it with markers and added dazzling diamonds to the white areas on Santa...I attached a jingle bell with embroidery floss just for fun! Ho, Ho, Ho was stamped in real red, on real red and then once in black. Simple and fun!

I hope you're having a good week - have you been to Target lately? The dollar spot has a TON of scrapbook/card making items...I've done my shopping and would prefer if all of you would clear out the rest of the items out so that I don't feel the need to go back!!! Please!!!
Thanks for visiting...see you soon...

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my you have been busy, all your cards are wonderful, that santa image is so cute

Kristine said...

SOO CUTE!! Love the red ones. The scallop circle with the black and white kids--Awwww...so cute! and the santa and reindeer, heehee...very cute too!! They're all great!! Good 4 U!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW girl! You have been VERY busy!! You did an awesome job with these!! Love the top one! So elegant looking! TFS! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails