Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sketchy Wednesday

Today is sketch challenge day over on SCS - here is my submission...



All images are by DRS Designs.
I love this snowman - I used him on most of my Xmas cards last year! For this card I stamped the snowman and then used the new DRS tree border stamp behind him. I also used another new border stamp in red on the red layer and then covered some of the holes with jewels. I added dazzling diamonds for the snow area and more jewels for him to juggle! It's hard to see but I sponged some bliss blue for the sky area. The focal point is raised on pop dots. A simple design as it was a wacky Wednesday here and now we're heading out to see Ratatouie at the local $2 theater.

Hope you're having a good week - the kids here are off from school tomorrow so we'll see what that brings!!!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Patti said...

Nice touch with the jewels and super cute card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails