Thursday, October 4, 2007

Everyone needs accessories...

even witches!!! Here is another card for today's ways to use it challenge and yesterdays sketch challenge... (click on photo for a closer view)



All images are by DRS Designs. The sentiment and focal image are new releases. I colored the image with my chalk pencils. The black layer is embossed with my dotted embossing folder. I finally broke into a pack of red twill tape that I've for a very long time! I love the red...not sure why I waited so long...I think I might need to get more...just in case!!! ;-) The paisley background (such a cool stamp - love it!) is stamped in a mustard color. I added a few jewels on the bottom to finish it off. If you haven't already, check out the DRS Designs background stamps...they are a nice size...easier to store than those big 'ol ones and if you stamp the image repeatedly across your paper you will get an overall effect like you would with the larger stamps...no overlapping and no open spaces where the images didn't quite line up...unless of course, you're not paying attention!!! Very easy to use with a great look!

Thanks for visiting...can you believe it's almost the weekend?
See you soon...

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the image and the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card ... I just love that sentiment with your witch accessories.

Melissa said...

Hahaha! You have some of the best sentiment stamps I've ever seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails