Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Card Making Day!!

Did you have big plans for today? Me either!! I did however squeeze in a card in between activities and keeping everyone busy and out of trouble! Here is another Halloween card as promised...



(click on photo for a closer look) All images by DRS Designs. The pumpkins and sentiment are part of their newest releases. I colored the image with markers. The eyes in the background are stamped in close to cocoa. I used my "traffic jam" cuttlebug embossing folder on the green layer and tied on a snip of twill. The sentiment is actually one long vertical stamp but for this card I inked up "happy", stamped it, cleaned my stamp and then did the same with "Halloween". This is the sketch from this week over on SCS. I guess I like it!!! I refrained from sewing, but did doodle around the image with my black marker and I pierced the rust layer. Isn't this a cute image?! So fun! Be sure to check out all the new Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving images - there are tons you don't want to miss!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Halloween card and a little something different...
Did you remember to click the logo on the right today? What are you waiting for?!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails