Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm back...

it's late, but it's the same day as my first post so I kept my word!!! Today was the sketch challenge on SCS...(click on photos for closer views)

First one - images by DRS Designs - tree image is a new release! Keep in mind DRS stamps are high quality rubber and you can purchase them mounted or unmounted.

(The cards are pretty straight forward - if you have any questions, by all means shoot me an email!)



The background is a stamp - the small leaf background that I have used before, except this time I added some holly berries to each sprig with my marker. I found the ribbon at Michaels and dressed up the tag with some buttons. The sentiment is a long one that I inked and stamped twice to make it into a "two-liner".

Images on this one by CC Designs - Reindeer Games and Lucky's Christmas Wishes (tree). These stamps are also high quality rubber and depending on the set you can purchase them mounted, unmounted or on EZ mount foam.



I masked the trees on this one...the images are colored with copic markers (trees) and SU! makers (deerette). The dp is daisyd's. I used the cuttlebug flake embossing folder. I added dazzling diamonds to the "ice".

My last one for today...Images by A Chemistry With Paper - Ribbons and Frames. I had some pretty glittery dp scraps that I wanted to use up and I figured this was the perfect sketch. I used the textile embossing folder on this one. The punch is by Martha Stewart - I punched twice, once with the dp and once with black and then layered them. The brads are Making Memories. The ribbon and frame are stamped in cranberry crisp.



I needed a small sentiment to fill in some of the white area so I grabbed one of my GinaK sentiments that I rec'd in my last order...so the Believe stamp is from Gina!!

These stamps are high quality clear acrylic stamps. They have a really nice weight and texture - very easy to use.

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are just wonderful! I especially like the background on the first one - as soon as I saw it I was wondering whose patterned paper that was! Great job.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards! especially love the skating reindeer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails