Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I did it!!

I completed yesterday's challenge and today's sketch challenge, plus the bonus!!

First, the combo card...images by DRS Designs. (click on photos for closer looks...)



The main image is a new release. I just had to sew on this to make it look warm and fuzzy...like the mittens, hat and scarf!

It's late and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town is on so I won't babble - if you have questions, be sure to let me know...

All images on this one by CC Designs, penguin from the Winter Playtime set.



The dp is by Piggy Tales, the ribbon by May Arts. I masked the penguins and popped the one in front. The mistletoe is from Reindeer Games, also by CC Designs. The cool red heart behind him is by Queen & Co. I used my dew drops in the corners and a sugar coated brad by the sentiment which is also from Reindeer Games. All supplies on this card can be found at All That Scraps.

And, the bonus sketch...
Images by A Chemistry With Paper - Christmas Cheer and Winter Fun.



Dp is Basic Grey/Fruitcake. The winter fun set comes with a scarf stamp but I wanted to give him a ribbon scarf today! The snowflake border is from Christmas Cheer and is such a cool stamp. A pretty straight forward card...

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails