Friday, December 28, 2007

Limited Supplies & Limited Time!

Today was the limited supplies challenge over on SCS and I had limited time to play today! The challenge said we could only use white cardstock and patterned papers so for me, this was a good chance to use up some scraps and dip into some unused patterned paper...it's not like I hoard it or anything ;-)...

So, here are my cards for the challenge...click on photos for closer views...

Another sneak peek of the newest CC Designs set (to be released Jan. 4, 2008) Love Ya Lot's!



The patterned paper is by Creative Imaginations and the ribbon is by May Arts. The stamps, paper and ribbon can be found at All That Scraps. The grass that Lulu is sitting on was hand drawn by me.

Next is another new release by DRS Designs...what a fun stamp to color! Very versatile...



The patterned paper on this one is from a kids slab by Provo Craft. I colored the main image with markers and highlighted the hearts with my stardust pen. The ribbon is from Walmart. I think this is a fun card - not all Valentines have to be red, white, black and/or pink...and these hearts can be used year round, I think, not just for Valentines.

Both of these cards measure 4.25 x 4.5...they were left over from a project gone awry so I figured what better use for them than Valentines! I always think smaller cards (remember handing out your little cards in school?!) when I think Valentines!

Today was the last game in a week long basketball tournament for oldest dd...we made it to the semi-finals...good thing we're done because apparently her stomach bug has returned! Fun times! I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking in this weekend, here and there...I'll be back!

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails