Monday, December 17, 2007

A sparkly time of year!

That's what this is...around here anyway! The snow from the weekend is very icy and sparkly right now as it is FREEZING here! My card is also sparkly!!! today's technique challenge was dazzling diamond dust...

I used bridal embossing tinsel because that is what I had on hand and I think it did the trick...All images by DRS Designs. Click on photo for a closer view.



I used my swirl embossing folder on the right side and my sizzix champagne glasses are cut from vellum. I adhered scraps of gold paper to mimic champagne and jewels for bubbles! Doesn't it make you want to plan a New Years Eve party??

I'm going to try to squeeze in another one but I'm not sure that will happen tonight! I just received my complimentary issue of Take Ten...my get well soon card is on page 116!!! I'm so excited...I'm off to sit in my comfy chair while dinner cooks and see if there are any more in there!! I submitted a few and looked quickly and that is the only one that jumped out at me!!! Either way, I am thrilled to have been published!

See you soon...

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is fantastic, love the glasses, what a great card.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Wonderful card! I love this image and your II is perfect!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so much fun! I love the champagne glasses!

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling card Kathy!! I love the bubbles! :) Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails