Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dancing in the rain...

Actually, it was sunny and cold here today - unlike last weeks balmy weather! Here is my card for today's sketch challenge over on SCS...



All images by DRS Designs. I heat embossed the sentiment with clear powder to give the look of wetness...rain...get it?! I used the colors from yesterdays color challenge as well. The scallops are cuttlebug dies and they are raised on pop dots.

I started another card but it just wasn't working...we'll see what happens later! I'm sure I'll be back this way again tomorrow...til then...
See you soon...

PS - In case you missed the post before this one, check out my new link in my side bar - I added a new page to my blog of crafty things I have for sale. I'm offering up some SU! sets, some papercrafted items as well as some hand crafted items...I would love for them to go to good homes so click on over and let me know if there is anything you would like - everything is priced to sell!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah! This is fabulous Cathy!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love that sentiment.

Carolyn King said...

Ohhhh...beautiful. Love the wet look of the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! :) Love the embossed sentiment!

My Paper World said...

Your card is stunning! Love the "wet" sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails