Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love is in the air...

because it is almost February and that means Valentines!!! Today was the color challenge on SCS - I don't have the SU! colors used so I matched as close as I could...once I found the right shade of darker blue I was on my way! Before I found it...not so much! It's amazing how changing the hue of a color that you are combining with other colors can make such a difference...anyway, enough babble...here is the card!

Images by DRS Designs...



I decided to make a tall card today - this will fit in a business size envie...I masked the heart and folded fingers on the hand image and stamped a script sentiment over it...the main sentiment is stamped on vellum with black stazon. The embossing on the top panel is the cuttlebug script folder.

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to check out my for sale page...lots of goodies...great inexpensive gifty items!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love this!!! I'm deaf and use American Sign Language to communicate so this really caught my eye. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails