Thursday, February 28, 2008

Do you like music?

Today's ways to use it challenge was to be inspired by a song or use musical stamps...since I don't get much choice on what we listen to in the car anymore I thought I would be inspired by dd's music of late...

Here is "Sweet Escape" (also sung by Gwen Stefani! - you don't ever want to hear me sing!!! lol)

Images by A Chemistry With Paper, Ice Cream Party set...



I stamped the cone repeatedly in a circle and colored with markers. The scallops in the center are cuttlebug dies. I found a pack of bubble sentiment stickers at the $1 store - this is one of them! This was a fun card to make!

I had a few minutes this afternoon to whip up another one...inspired by a classic song, really...(!) I'm not thrilled with this one...the flocking didn't cover quite as well as I expected...I feel it needs a little more something...but, I was low on time...maybe you'll like it...

Here comes Peter Cottontail...Images by DRS Designs...



I have been wanting to stamp this bunny on pink and add flocking for a while so this was perfect timing! I colored some of his eggs with my white gel pen. I machine stitched but my thread is a little too heavy for the look of this card, I think...I really like the vertical sentiment too...they really come in handy sometimes! I added some flower punches up top with a dew drop center! This bunny is just the cutest!!!

Thanks for checking in...if you have any questions about the masking mentioned in my previous post, please let me know!!
See you soon...

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I love the ice cream...and the bunny is sweet too. (Ha Ha)
Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails