Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lovin' today's sketch...

challenge over on SCS!!! What a great sketch for simple cards with big impact!!! (IMO anyway!) So, without further ado here are mine for today...

All images by DRS Designs...yes, St. Patrick's Day will be here before you know it!



Isn't this the cutest Leprechaun you have ever seen?!





The first two are on speckled card bases. The main panels are watercolor. For the first one, I stamped the shamrocks in celery and garden green and then brushed over them with my aqua painter...I then scribbled my stardust pen over them and brushed over them again. Cool, huh?! The little man is also watercolored! The gold embossed panel is a cool background stamp! I just love the sentiment on the last one - too funny! If you are in need of sentiments, DRS Designs is the place to go! They have so many funny ones - great for friend cards...need a serious one? They've got those too! Go on over and check them out! Don't forget you can get wood mounted or rubber - they sell the EZ mount too. Have fun!!!

*******************

Check back tomorrow for a glimpse of some new images from CC Designs. The newest release will be available this Saturday night! Check out the new ATS blog too...leave a comment over on the new blog and you could win a prize...lots of fun in store for the future...you don't want to miss it! Go check it out!

Don't forget I have a bunch of stamps listed in a previous post and on my For Sale page - I just don't have room for them anymore and would like them to go new homes...if you see something and think it's too high pricewise - let me know, maybe we can work something out!

Thanks for checking in...
see you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, being half Irish I am familar with the "ankle" saying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails