Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Stamping...

has yielded a couple of cards to share with you today...

This one was done with this past weeks ways to use it challenge in mind...windows...

Images by DRS Designs...



I stamped the window on watercolor paper and colored with my markers and aqua painter. The sentiment and one of the blossoms are raised on pop dots. I embossed the blue panel and the vellum panel with my textile embossing folder.

This card, images by DRS Designs, was inspired by Jen del Muro's sketch for you to try...



The colors were inspired by a card in Debbie Olson's blog from a day or two ago - her link is in my sidebar. She used a cross on her card as well, which made me think of this cross! I scored the side and top with my bone folder and fiskars paper trimmer...the jewel in the cross center is colored with my red Copic marker. The red panel is a DRS stained glass image that I turned on its side and and trimmed to fit the sketch. I wanted to mat my scallop punch but my Creative Memories circle cutter would have cut a circle either too big for the sketch or too small for my punch, so I punched a black scallop and layered it underneath so the scallops alternated...make sense?! The cross panel is raised on pop dots. The cross and sentiment are both new images from DRS.

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails