Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tonights the night...

to get your Monkey Love set...and your Big Ol' Backgrounds (hearts, dots and plaid) from CC Designs/All That Scraps... starting at 10p EST! Set your alarms, you don't want to miss out!!!

Here's another fun project with the hearts bg and the Monkey Love set...

outside...



inside...



The hearts are Sizzix...I cut two and stamped the background on both...I then faux stitched with my white gel pen. The heart brad holds them together so they can move around...I found the doilies at the grocery store...the monkey is the one from the set with his arms spread out...after coloring him, I cut him out and then cut his arms out so they would be able to bend over the heart. I used a heart hand punch to make a pile of hearts next to him...he picked the biggest one!!!

This would be fun for friend valentines or for teachers...you could even use a smaller heart! Just thought I would share something a little bit different!!
Hope you like it...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails