Thursday, February 21, 2008

Windows...

it sure would be nice to open ours and let the house air out after all these cold months but...it looks like snow is on the way and opening windows won't be happening for a while...over on SCS today there were alot of windows though...for the ways to use it challenge...

Here is mine...



Image by DRS Designs...this is one image that I broke into two...so to speak! I stamped the image in black on white and then used my creative memories oval cutter to cut out the sentiment (and the card front). I then cut away the rest of the interior space and then all around the exterior. I adhered the "wreath" to the outside of the oval on my card front and then adhered the sentiment on the inside. I layered it onto a gold oval with a pop dot. The wreath is colored with markers. I added a ribbon and more dew drops - I left them clear this time.

I'll have to try this challenge again tomorrow (I hope)...DRS has a bunch of great window images that are perfect for this challenge! Today we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...cute but not $30 cute!! I can't believe how much the "real" movie theater is these days! We usually go to the $2 theater in town but they didn't want to see what was playing and since we didn't go away like all their other friends I wanted to do something different! Yikes! Not a cheap date, that's for sure!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so cute -- love the shamrock wreath around the window!

Related Posts with Thumbnails