Friday, March 28, 2008

Elegant Wishes...

Here are two cards using a very cool new image by DRS Designs...



and



The first one was stamped in black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. The dark strip on the left is actually a piece of eggplant colored ribbon. The flowers are from the Michaels wedding section...I colored the edges with black marker. I scored around the main image using my scor-pal.

The second is stamped in celery, on celery to make a background. Again, I used the bridal flowers but left them as they came, only adding some jewels for the center. The sentiment is embossed. I machine stitched around the perimeter of the celery layer.

There are lots of possibilities for this stamp. Did you check out all the other new releases? Make sure you do...you don't want to miss out!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails