Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thanks Coach!

Here are some thank you cards I made up for dd's three travel basketball coaches...

Images by DRS Designs...



Pretty simple...I stamped the ball in navy on navy. I scored lines around the focal panel and on the gold panel with my scor-pal. The ball was stamped, colored and then I stamped another on scrap, colored and cut it out. It is mounted on pop dots. I colored the ball with really rust (shadows) and pumpkin pie. Perfect colors for a basketball!!! The lines were drawn with my black marker and a ruler. I outlined the lines and the first ball with my light gray copic marker. I machine stitched and that was that!!!

I seem to be slacking off on the challenges lately! Sometimes the day just gets away from me! I hope to get caught up at some point!!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

These basketballs are incredible....they look so real...like stickers....awesome colouring job. Joan

Alhambra Club said...

I love the basketballs, great cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails