Tuesday, April 22, 2008

As promised...

here is the graduation gift card holder I mentioned yesterday...

Images by DRS Designs...







I decided to make a full size card out of this one...the only part that opens however is the gift card part. The cap is covered with clear embossing powder...it and the scallop are raised on pop dots. The rest is pretty straight forward...a little time consuming due to the layers, yet simple at the same time!!! I didn't want to leave the back panel plain even though it was stamped with the graduation background stamp, so I stamped the tassel on vellum and attached it with brads.

Thanks for checking in...let's see if I can squeeze in the color challenge before the after school running around starts!!!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cathy what a brilliant idea - love it!

Trish D said...

Very neat card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails