Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Candles And Hats!!!

(Note to Doris: the sentiment on yesterday's sympathy card is by DRS Designs...)


Well, I couldn't think of a better title so I'm sticking with this one!!! Today is sketch challenge day over on SCS - I decided to give it a try with a new set from A Chemistry With Paper - All Year Bag Toppers! This is a whopping set!!! There are tons of sentiments, image stamps and stamps that are perfect for well....bag toppers! Today I made a card though...a birthday card!



The panel on the left is stamped in blue with one of the bag topper stamps...the patterned paper is a scrap from a Walmart pack. I stamped the hat in celery and colored the poof and dots with my stardust pen. The ribbon is from Target. I added a candle with a piece of string on the popped up focal image and some clear dew drops on the side (excellent fillers!!!) A pretty straight forward card but as always, any questions, just ask!

Thanks for stopping in today...
See you soon...

1 comment:

BarbK said...

Very sweet card, Cathy. Love those dew drops, where'd ya get them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails