Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fore!

'Tis the season...for golf!!! Yes, spring has sprung and DD was outside all day today and yesterday hitting golf balls in the front yard! Darn, I should have taken a picture! Maybe next time!! Anyway, I decided to give Jen del Muro's weekly sketch a try today...

Images by DRS Designs...



Very preppy isn't it?! The background panels are made with the DRS Designs, plaid stamps. The focal image (there is a male version too) was stamped with black craft and embossed with clear powder. The focal image and its assorted panels are attached to the card with pop dots. I had to add some ribbon to tone down the stripes a bit...visited Target yesterday and picked up a few more colors - black being one of them! Have I said I love this ribbon?! (LOL) I thought I would dress the image up a bit, again to tone down the stripeiness (is that word?! just kidding) with some of the Michaels bridal flowers. I colored them with my pixie pink marker and added some tiny black buttons for the centers.

So, there you have it...I'm having a hard time getting motivated lately!! Hopefully that will pass! Only a couple more hours until the girls over what number to pick for the blog candy!! Don't forget to leave a comment on the post above if you haven't already...you don't want to miss out on being eligible for a DRS Designs discount code!!!

See you soon....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails