Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Spring!

It is finally starting to feel like spring here in CT so in honor of that I have a little project for you today...

This was inspired by a project on Jen del Muro's blog recently...



Images are by DRS Designs...the watering can is from Michaels - $1 section! Isn't it cute?! I added a rub-on to dress up the front. The white scallop is giga size and I used my creative memories cutting system for the two larger circles. The wooden stick is a skewer that I trimmed to the size I needed. A fun project for sure!!!

***********************
I was awarded an award today! By Carla..., who I just found out is a new A Chemistry With Paper design team member! Welcome Carla! and thanks for the award!



"In order to display this 'You Make My Day Award' proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land" - well....I always have a hard time with these. There are so many awards floating around and there are SOOOO many blogs that I love to visit daily, that it is hard to choose. So......if you are reading this, please consider yourself awarded as my thanks for visiting!

Ok, I've got a to do list a mile long and it's almost 9pm!!! Gotta run...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What an adorable little watering can! It made me smile. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails