Monday, April 7, 2008

How Cool!!!

You have to check out the latest stamp innovation by DRS Designs...RIBBON SLIDES!!!!! How cool is that?! Ribbon slides that you can use over and over again, any way you want because they are STAMPS!!!!! Yahoo!!!

Here is my card for today's technique challenge, using my favorite of the bunch...



This is totally NOT what I set out for with this card earlier today...BUT I really like the final result! I used my swirl embossing folder on the blue layer and stamped the butterfly ribbon slide and butterfly background in gold craft ink and heat embossed both with gold powder. The sentiment (another new release!) was stamped with black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I ran black velvet ribbon and then gold wired ribbon (per the challenge to stack them!) through my slide and then raised that panel on pop dots. I added a prima and a pearly ball center to finish it all off.

Here is another version so you can see just how versatile this latest design is...



So, what do you think??? Cool idea, huh?

I'll post more as the week goes on AND I'll be posting some blog candy!!! You won't want to miss this!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great idea, love your card and those butterflies.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails