Monday, April 14, 2008

One in a million...

Here's a card using a new background stamp from DRS Designs...



I thought it would be fun to stamp the image just once in black craft ink and heat emboss with clear powder to make it the focal point of the card. I stamped a heart from another DRS image in one of the circles and colored it with a marker. After coloring I added a bubble sticker. The sentiment is a new release too.
The focal image and red panel are raised on pop dots and I tied the ribbon on an angle.

That's it for today...I hope your week is off to a great start! I'm working on today's technique challenge...a double pocket card...very fun...looks like I'll have to finish it tomorrow though!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very nice....I like the heart in the one circle. I love red, black and white together!!! Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails