Thursday, April 3, 2008

Whose Birthday is it???

It's CC Designs first birthday!!! Here is the last set to be revealed - It's My Birthday!!! It will be available along with all the others you've seen this week as of 12:01am tonight (or should I say early this morning!!)

Here are my party gift bags using this set...

here they are all together...



and by themselves...








the boxes, I have had for a while (shocking, I know!). They are by Gartner Studios - the rub ons were found at a discount store but (I'm not kidding) there is no name on them! How did that happen?! Probably why they were at the discount store!!
These will be great for a small gift or a gift card! I'm all set (as far as packaging) for the next three birthdays either of the girls get invited to!!
They are pretty straight forward, but as always, let me know if you have any questions!

Don't forget to pop over to the ATS blog to enter the giveaway for the day!!!
I'm hoping to "squeeze" in another sketch challenge card tonight...I have the perfect stamps for it and you'll understand the "squeeze" reference when I post it!!!
Thanks for checking in...
See you soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails