Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Elegant Wishes...

I hope everyone had a good long weekend...the weather was so nice this weekend, but today...not so much!!! It was actually green outside for a little while and so dark inside at 2p that I couldn't the papers on my desk...I guess I could have turned the light on but I knew the storm was a comin' and I'd have to turn it off anyway!

So, after a stormy afternoon, I was finally able to participate in the color challenge over on SCS...sage, vanilla and chocolate chip...here are my closest matches in an elegant birthday card...

Images by DRS Designs...



I kept this clean and simple (CAS) tonight...the scroll image is stamped in chocolate chip, along with the sentiment. I ran a quick stitch around on my machine and used a cuttlebug die for the scallop. The ribbon is from Target. I found the square rhinestone at my local dollar store this weekend, by K & Co.

So, there you have it...something easy to start the week!! I'm still working on those leader gifts...I hope to get them up by the end of the week...can you believe it's almost Wednesday...these Monday holidays always throw me off!

Don't forget...tie a string on your finger...DRS Designs is looking to add to their team of designers!!! Are you interested? Well, send an email with your three best projects - the dealine is Sat. June 7, 2008...it's coming up quick! Click HERE for all the info. you need to know!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon

5 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

So pretty! I love the classic and simple elegance!

Carolina said...

Oh this is just simply gorgeous!

Tina said...

You are so right this is incredibly elegant. I have to say chocolate brown ribbon looks so yummy... Crafty hugs Tina x

Dawn said...

This is so striking

Dawn said...

This is so striking

Related Posts with Thumbnails