Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Hump day...

Can you believe it is Wednesday, almost Thursday, already?! Geesh, these weeks fly by!! I have two cards to share with you today for the sketch challenge over on SCS - great sketch by the way. I also have some other important information to share with you!

I'll share the important information first!!! DRS Designs is interested in adding to their design team and naturally would like to know who would be interested in designing for them!!! If that's you click HERE to get all the info on what/when/where to submit!!! Good Luck!!!

And now on to the cards...images on both cards are by DRS Designs...

For those of you needing Graduation inspiration...



The "diploma" is a scrap of copy paper rolled up and tied with ribbon. The black panel it is adhered to is raised on pop dots.

and for those of you looking for fun inspiration!!!



I have to say that I love the colors on this card!!!! Both of these images are so much fun. All the images on both cards were stamped with black craft ink and then heat embossed with clear powder.

I have at least one other card in the works using this sketch...another grad card so check back tomorrow for that one and whatever else I can dream up for you!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails