Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don't usually...

have time to play in the Sunday Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS...but today I did!!! I really like Peanutbee's style and it was hard to choose just one card to case! I did however choose this one.

Here is my patriotic version in honor of Memorial Day...image by DRS Designs...



I changed the embossing folder, ribbon, main image and embellishments but kept the sketch and colors. This was fun. I stamped the image with black ink and then colored with markers. The stars were cut using my sizzix star die and some scrap felt.

Interested in being on a design team? Please click HERE for the all the info you need to submit. Don't miss out on your chance to work on a great team for a great company!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails