Friday, May 9, 2008

Is he guilty?

or in love?!!!! Isn't he the cutest? I colored him to look like my dh!



This is another card for yesterday's chipboard challenge...images by DRS Designs...

The heart is a piece of thin chipboard that I cut with my sizzix. I covered it with red craft ink and then a couple layers of UTEE. The sentiment was stamped across the card in going gray ink.

Here are my Mother's Day cards...a simple design this year!



Then note cards are a violet color and were premade and embossed on the front. I covered the center with a white embossed panel and then used a silver edged tag for the focal image. The stamps on the tag are by Inkadinkadoo. The inside stamp is by DRS Designs. There is that Martha Stewart butterfly punch again!!! Simply, simple!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Hey, another little kid....he's cute...hiding the rose behind his back. Again...cute face. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails