Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks Teach!!

This is one of three (of the same) teacher appreciation gifts for dds' teachers this year...(oldest dd has two teachers...)



The PTA in years past has always asked that you bring something in each day for the teachers but recently they have just been asking for food donations so they can put out a spread each day during Teacher Appreciation week...I can't seem to get out of the gift mode so I'm sending one in for each of their teachers so they have something "just for them"! I love this big pouch because it makes a more substantial gift than just a packet of seeds...(I hope they actually grow!)

The flower pouch is from Target, along with the stakes which came in a pack but I broke it apart. The ribbon is a scrap that I thought went perfectly! I made the tag from a scallop and circle punch. The flower is from Inkadinkadoo that I inked with markers and adhered a jewel to the center. The sentiment is from DRS Designs...dd's will sign underneath the Thank You! Don't you love the butterfly punch - I found it in Michaels - Martha Stewart...the wings bend perfectly to give that "in flight" look...and with a coupon, you can't go wrong!!!!

Well, that's it for today...just arrived home from dd's track meet so not much stamping time today. The sketch over on SCS looks like a fun one so check back for that tomorrow...the idea in my head is sooooo cute...let's hope it translates well!!!!

I hope you like this quick/simple/inexpensive teacher gift (or even hostess gift) idea...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea. I did Starbucks Gift cards... boring. I'll have to remember this one for next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails