Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yippee!!

While looking thru the newest issue of Stamp & Scrap Arts the other day I came across something familiar!! My card...this card...



How exciting!!! Images are by DRS Designs...
the ladybugs and sentiment were colored with markers and the sky and grass were sponged. I added some star sequins and piercing to complete the patriotic look!

I really wanted to to give today's ways to use it challenge a try but I just ran out of time. I've got an idea though...I'll be back with it tomorrow!

Don't forget, time is running out to submit for the DRS Designs Design Team...click HERE for the info you need to submit!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon!!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful, what a great card

Mandy said...

HOW CUTE! I love the little stacked ladybugs. What an adorable 4th of July card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails