Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Simply Blingy

That is my card today! The colors are based on today's color challenge...everyone's cards are very pretty and I thought it would be easy but once I started to lay the card out...not so much! I'm happy with the end result though...

Images by DRS Designs...the sentiment and swirl are new releases!!



I added crystal effects to the glass although it is hard to see. The swirls are stamped in versamark ink as I don't have regal rose ink. The ribbon is from Target...I added some jewels...when all else fails, add jewels, right?!

It was another hot one today...another half day of school...hopefully tomorrow will be better...I just realized I never made Father's Day cards...oops!!! Look for those later or tomorrow! I've found inspiration on several blogs using sets I don't have, but I'm going to do my best to improvise...check back and see how I do!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

5 comments:

carrie said...

I love how this turned out! The colors are awesome and the jewels are a great touch!

Anonymous said...

You can link up as many drink up! cards as you'd like ... I love the crystal effects on the glass and the fun umbrella ... thanks so much for another fun card.

Jamie Martin said...

Saw your cute card over at SCS and thought I would stop by to check out your blog, pretty cards :)

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Janine said...

Great cards on your site!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails