Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wishing you...

a happy and cool day!!! Wow, is it hot here in CT!!! I started this card on Friday and finally had a chance to finish it today! All the images are newly released and are by DRS Designs...



The background was stamped in versamark ink. It is one image I stamped several times, staggering as I went along. The focal image is one stamp, stamped twice to form a cross. I added a round button from my stash (Walmart)...I really like greens and corals together! After stamping the sentiment I added a few jewels and then made a photo corner to fill in the top left.

I hope you had a good weekend! Thanks for checking in..
See you soon and have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very pretty card!!! I like the design you've created and the links in the background. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails