Friday, July 4, 2008

CC Designs - Sneak Peek Day 2

Happy 4th of July!!!!! Hope you have something fun planned today...

Ready for another sneak peek before you head out to celebrate??? I just love this new set...how could you not?!

This new set is called Summertime Fun and boy do they look like they are having fun...don't you wish you could join them??





The first one is a great photo of Lulu snorkeling!!! At least that is what it is supposed to look like! This photo was taken of her in June of this year (another preview of the new month set being released!) while she was on vacation!! I had a scrap of "water" paper (can't remember the source) and I just had to use it for this! I stamped Lulu on the paper and then again on a scrap which I colored, cut out and adhered with pop dots. I put crystal effects on her bubbles. I made my own photo corners. The patterned paper strip is by Creative Imaginations, the ribbon is by Offray and the embossing folder is the cuttlebug dots folder...all available, along with Lulu and her friends at ATS.

This next card was so much fun. I could not resist using Lucky and his surf board as part of a slider card! I used the cuttlebug swirls folder for the waves and my SU! word window punch for two sections of my slider opening. Where I couldn't maneuver the punch, I used my craft knife. The entire front panel is raised on pop dots. The monkey and Lulu are raised on pop dots too. This set comes with these three images and 4 sentiments. What fun set!

I hope you enjoyed the second day of previews...be sure to check out the other team members blogs...all their links are in my side bar!

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your holiday!
I'll have another "sweet" peek for you tomorrow...
See you soon...

7 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

These are awesome!! So much fun! :)

Mimi Hornberger said...

These are fabulous!!! I love how you used the water paper in the first one. Great job! TFS! XO, Mimi

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute is that Slider card??? Love it!!

Unknown said...

both are adorable!

Jennifer Love said...

Fun slider card! Gosh!

Christina Fischer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jjcreations said...

Your water paper for the diving cat is awesome. Perfect. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails